Thursday, March 27, 2014

Swatch and Review of Nicole By OPI: On What Grounds?

If any of you have Ipsy subscriptions you may have received this polish in this month's bag. It is Nicole by OPI's On What Grounds? If you don't know about Ipsy, check it out here. On What Grounds? is a textured polish and is from the Roughles line much like OPI's Liquid Sand line. I has a sand paper-like feel to the touch. I created a little tape design and incorporated some negative space with the tape.





This polish applied really well. I think it was pretty smooth. I used two coats on my solid nails. I really like this color a lot, and I like the darker blue pieces in it instead of glitter. It reminds me of robins eggs and seems perfect for the spring. I actually really like the brush too, it is wide, but shorter that the regular OPI brushes. The tape design was something I originally saw somewhere on Instagram, unfortunately I can't remember who inspired me, but I think it is a pretty common design.

I think I am starting to like these textured polishes more and more, but I am still a little weirded out by them. What do you think? Have you tried these Roughles polishes yet? I think I like OPI's Liquid Sand better, but this one was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts