Sunday, March 16, 2014

Nail Art: Chevrons and Clovers

 St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow!! I love St. Patti's Day, there is just something about corned beef, cabbage and potatoes that is so comforting. Being Irish helps too! I created this look with OPI Love.Angel.Music.Baby and my favorite polish ever: A England's St. George. I was inspired by @nailsofjessiek's (Instagram) chevron designs! I never thought to do sideways chevrons until I saw her amazing designs!




So sparkly! I love these two colors together!! So easy and fun to do! I created the clovers with a dotting tool, and just made little hearts. Hope you like it and that you have a fun St. Patti's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Love your nails! Do you have any chevron making recs? I did my first ones last night (with vinyls), and they didn't come out nearly as lovely as yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts