Friday, March 21, 2014

Nail Art: Spring Gradient

This is one of those rare instances where I really like what I created. I guess we are our own worst critics, but I always find something about my nails that I usually wish I could have done better. These ones, though, turned out really well! I was proud of how my gradient turned out and the stamping was just dainty enough to not overwhelm the gradient. The blue I used is Sephora by OPI Havana Dreams and the green is an unnamed Sally Hansen. Unnamed. How dare they not put a sticker with a name on it! Seriously, it kind of makes me twitchy when my polish doesn't have a name. I could have sworn I saw the same color elsewhere and it had pear in the name, so if any of you know the name, please let me know!! I also used my beloved MoYou plate from the Tourist Collection.






A couple of friends came over for a nail party and this was the result of it. I love these nail parties we have! Below is a picture of all three of our nails:


I really enjoyed all of our designs. Since it was the first day of spring, I had to celebrate it with a spring nail look. Hope you like it!


3 comments:

Related Posts