Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Nail Art: Gradient and Tape Spring Look

I've really been into spring colors lately! Since my last design, I really wanted to do another gradient look and I had to use spring colors. I love when everything starts blooming after winter and all of the colors start to show. I did another gradient design with a tape design accent. I used China Glaze Mimosas Before Manis for the orange and Color Club Mod in Manhattan for the off white which is actually a Birchbox exclusive. I did the striping tape design over my ring finger and thumb, I saw this design on pinterest which was bookmarked from Wink and Blush. I thought it was a great design, hers is perfect, mine, not so much. Take a look:






This was a fun, late night mani! I enjoyed it and it was pretty simple to do. Lately, I've changed up my technique for doing gradients and it seems much less messy, I want to do more! Hope you like this look, and that you are enjoying the start of spring just as much as I am.

2 comments:

Related Posts