Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Swatch and Review of A England: Fonteyn

I have another amazing A England polish to share with you today! For those of you who haven't heard me rave about it yet, A England is an independent polish brand based in England which produces the most amazing holographic polish. I love it! I have several shades and this is the latest addition. My new polish is called Fonteyn, named after a British Prima Ballerina Margot Fonteyn is from the Ballerina Collection. Margot Fonteyn is pictured below:

Margot Fonteyn

From A England's website:

A soft silver holographic hue bearing a lavender tint, embodying all the grace and elegance of a Prima Ballerina.

When the polish first arrived, I wasn't sure I saw any lavender tint, but on the nail it is apparent and oh so gorgeous! I cannot get over the holographic shimmer in these polishes, simply stunning in person.









I only needed two coats for these photos, this one has a thicker formula than I remember from the others in the A England collection, but it is still very easy to apply. I just love this polish so much, I don't think I will ever dislike anything they produce. Since I am in the U.S. I need to buy through a distributor. I buy through Llarowe, they always match any sales A England has, they offer great shipping rates and have a rewards program for frequent buyers. I highly recommend purchasing indie brands from them. Hope you enjoyed this post, I have one more A England to share with you in the near future! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I only have one A England, but I think I need more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty much obsessed with A England! Which one do you have?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts