Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Swatch and Review of China Glaze: Sand Dolla Make You Holla

First off, I have to say the name of this polish makes me cringe. Sand Dolla Make You Holla? Really?

Now that that is out of the way, China Glaze's Sea Goddess Collection for Spring 2014 came with several gorgeous, textured polishes. I could only find one, but it was the one I had my eyes on. Sand Dolla Make You Holla is a white based textured polish with multi-colored glitter. I find that the China Glaze textured polishes to be less gritty than the OPI Liquid Sand or even the Nicole by OPI Roughles. Take a look:





I found this to be a little sheer. It took three coats and it was a little thick to apply, but it wasn't a difficult application. I actually wish this had a little more grit to it, it felt more like an orange peel than sand paper. I do like the color, but I thought it was going to be a little more vibrant. The color kind of reminds me of frosting with sprinkles. What do you think? Do you like this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts