Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Swatch and Review of OPI: Where Did Suzi's Man-Go?

OPI recently released it's Brazil Spring Collection, it is full of vibrant gorgeous colors. The whole collection is very reminiscent of Brazil! I've never been but this collection is what I imagine it to be. Today I have an orange from the collection: Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? It is a lighter orange creme that isn't too bright but not a pastel either. I used two coats for the photos below.






For some reason I wanted to add half moons after the fact, so I tried to hand paint them on...it didn't work out as well as I first imagined, but here is the result:


I really liked 'Where Did Suzi's Man-Go?'! Two coats and it was good to go. The color is fantastic and the application was a breeze. I just want more from this collection now! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I don't normally like orange polish, but this one looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Orange polish for me, is like the start of summer. I may have jump started it a bit, but it was too good of a color to wait.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts