Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Nail Art: Purple Waterfall

Today's look was completely inspired by The Nailasaurus. Her tutorial for waterfall nails has been a huge hit, and I have been wanting to try it out for ages! I decided to recycle the swatch from my last post and see if I could pull off this waterfall look. I highly recommend you checkout The Nailasaurus, I love her designs, and he nail shape is so adorable! She has shorter nails, and they are so perfect! This look is done with a nail art brush and regular polishes. My base color is Orly Flawless Flush and for the stripes I also used OPI You're Such A Budapest, Color Club Antiquated and OPI Dutch Ya Just Love OPI?. 






I think this is a nice look for a beginner nail artist. It is really simple and doesn't take much skill at all. The colors make it light and girly, I could easily see this turned into an edgy version. What do you think? Do you like trying easy designs like this? Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Yours are really great, I might copy you using lighter colours as I've done it before with really bold colours. When it goes wrong you can really see it with these colours. Also brilliant choice of colour combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Thank you! I love this look, I want to try neons next!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts