Thursday, June 19, 2014

Swatch and Review of Daily Hues Nail Lacquer: Blaze

I love buying from indie nail polish brands, and I have a new one to share with you today! I bought Blaze from Daily Hues Nail Lacquer recently. Jenn is based in Washington (one state over from me) and is really sweet and great to communicate with. She is in a few facebook groups I participate in, so I really liked buying from someone who actively participates in groups in the nail community. Yes, there is a nail community! Anyway, on to the swatches! Blaze is a really unique color, I can't even really describe it. It has a coppery base tone but shifts red/pink with holographic shimmer. It is a really interesting polish.








I thought about stamping over this, but I couldn't make myself cover that gorgeous holographic shimmer. I love it! I only needed two coats for total opacity and it applied evenly and smooth. I actually really love that it has a square brush as well. I am gravitating more toward the square brushes these days. I have one more color from Daily Hues that I am really excited to get on my nails, and am thinking about trying out some of the new summer collection she recently released. You all should definitely check out Daily Hues Nail Lacquer, I think Jenn makes beautiful polish! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And I agree - I prefer square brushes, too! For some reason, it makes application way easier.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts