Thursday, October 24, 2013

Swatch and Review of Julep: Candace

Today I have Julep: Candace to share with you! It was in my first (FREE+shipping) Julep Maven box that I posted about here. Candace is a brown-black based polish with gold glitter throughout. It looks more like a foil when it is applied on the nail. I was pretty excited about this because of all the gold glitter you can see from the bottle. The color I think is meant to be part of a fall collection. I am still acquainting myself with Julep, but I'm pretty sure this went out in the October boxes. Check out Candace:








This kind of reminds me of an olive color in some lights, but I am pretty sure it is supposed to be more brown-black. I was actually disappointed that the gold glitter really wasn't dominating in this polish. I would have liked it to be more gold. I'm not sure that I love this color so much anymore, but it went on smoothly like the other Julep I tried in this post. I only used two coats and it was like butter! Just maybe not my color. What do you think? Do you like these ambiguous multi-tonal polish colors? Thanks for reading, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts