Sunday, October 27, 2013

Nail Art: Dotticure with Color Club Kaleidoscope Collection

Today I have something that isn't particularly fall themed, but I had the urge to try it out. This design is something I saw on Pinterest, the link doesn't go directly to the design, but you can see it on my board here. I just really liked the simplicity of it. I used different colors but the same idea. I used the Color Club Kaleidoscope collection for this design. I have the set and I used all except the shimmery top coat called Pearlspective.I did use a dotting tool for this, but if you don't have one, you can easily improvise.





I used the darker blue as the center color for each section and alternated colors from there. I used two coats of the base color. I really like this one! I got so excited to do it, I forgot to apply my base coat!  I think this is really more of a spring or summer look, but who cares? I love it, and I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts