Friday, October 18, 2013

Swatch and Review of Stardust Polish: Mr. Rabbit

This is my 50th blog post! Can you believe it?? It seems like I just started my blog, but somehow I managed to get to 50 posts already. I started back in June as an outlet and I am so happy to share my polish adventures with you! So, thank you readers! I am celebrating my 50th post with a polish I really love. Today I have Stardust Polish's Mr. Rabbit from her Alice in Wonderland collection. It has such a whimsical feel to it. It has a white base with many different glitters in different colors. You can take a look at the macro here:







So lovely, I just adore the way this looks. I used three coats, but could have used four. It does have a lot of glitter, so a good thick top coat helps to even that out, I always use Seche Vite. You can find Mr. Rabbit here, but it looks like Drema is working on a restock. Because it is an indie brand, restocks are like Black Friday on the web. Every one loves her polish, and they are all in high demand. I think I actually got the last Mr. Rabbit from the most recent restock. I highly recommend this brand and this color. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts