Monday, October 14, 2013

Swatch and Review of OPI: Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous

OPI came out with a lot of hits with their Fall 2010 Swiss Collection. I reviewed Yodel Me on My Cell a while back, and I still have a few others from the collection on my mind! Today I have Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous! This reminds me of a foil but in the bottle, you can clearly see the different specks of glitter. It is a blue leaning grey/silver color which is right up my alley! I love this color so much, I can actually see myself wearing this over and over again. I feel like this would be a great transition color from fall to winter.





Above I used three coats of polish to achieve opacity. Like I said before, I love this color! The formula left a bit to be desired. It had a tendency to be a little tacky even though the polish seemed thin. It took a long time to dry and didn't dry solid for a while longer than I am used to waiting, I'm a little impatient though. The color is definitely worth the hassle of the formula, but if you are one of those who really has a hard time with application, I might be careful with this one. The sparkle is just so lovely! I think I actually picked this one up at Fred Meyers with one of their buy 2 get 1 free deals, but I don't think that always have the same stuff in stock. Ulta should have it though! Retails for $9 per bottle. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I just couldn’t depart your site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information an individual provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back frequently in order to inspect new posts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts