Monday, September 2, 2013

Swatch and Review of OPI: Yodel Me on My Cell

I hope you all are enjoying your Labor Day weekend! Hopefully many of you had the day off and got to relax or go do something fun. Labor Day seems to be the unofficial start of the fall season. Starbucks even has their pumpkin spice lattes available already. I am resisting the start of the fall season because I feel like summer has been too short! I am still holding out for some more summer weather. Despite my lack of enthusiasm for the summer months ending, I apparently have been drawn to fall colors for my nails. Shamefully, I have some polishes in my collection that I have yet to actually try. This is one I have had for a while, but haven't had a chance to swatch. OPI: Yodel Me on My Cell is from the Swiss Collection for Fall of 2010. It is a gorgeous blue-teal which has an amazing glow to it. Check it out:







The base of this color seems to be a pretty even shimmer, but what I really love about it is that it has some added larger, but still tiny, shimmers. It is subdued, but has a great shiny effect. I love how OPI has been able to create polishes that really seem to glow. In these photos I applied three thin coats and almost could get away with two, but I did notice some uneven patches. The formula was nice and beautiful to work with. I'm not sure if this polish is still in stores, but you can find it online. If you are looking for a unique blue, I highly recommend this one! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts