Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Nail Art: Golden French Tip

I have a little nail art for you today! I liked my last manicure so much I decided to recycle it and add a little extra. The base was OPI: Yodel Me on My Cell, which is a teal leaning blue with some beautiful, subtle blue specks of glitter. For the nail art challenge I am participating in on Instagram (#nailartsep, Host: @Californails, Me: @HandtasticIntentions),day 4 is teal and gold. She chose to include these colors because apparently September is both Childhood and Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month and each of those colors corresponds with their cause. I decided to incorporate both into my mani for the nail art challenge. 




All I did was stamp one of the tip designs from Konad plate M57 in Maybelline Color Show: Bold Gold and then add a freehand french tip over that. So simple, but it has a strong effect! Someone told me today my nails look like Cleopatra nails, I definitely took that as a compliment! Do you all want me to do an entry on nail stamping tips? I feel like I haven't done a ton of stamping lately. Let me know what you think! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts