Friday, September 6, 2013

Swatch and Review of A England: Tristam

I think you could tell by this post, that I instantly fell in love with the brand A England. I had my eyes on the beautiful emerald green called St. George for quite some time. When it arrived, it didn't disappoint one bit. I knew then and there, I had to get more A England. Tristam comes from The Mythicals collection. I don't know the story of Tristam, but A England's website has this description:

Tristam- the courteous knight 

The symbol of the knightly virtue, and romantic love. When Tristam and Iseult accidentally consume a love potion, fall helplessly in love. Despite facing numerous trials to test their secret affair their love was never known to fade.

I love how every name of polish from A England comes from something in English folklore or history. Tristam is a gorgeous deep blue with the same holographic effect as St. George. I love blue polish, so this was necessary. 

 




 

This is such a rich color full of depth. The formula was fantastic. It applies like butter and coats really well. I could have gotten away with only one coat, but I did two for good measure. I love the way this polish applies. It makes me happy. It is so gorgeous and shiny on its own, it looks like it already has a top coat! I again purchased it from Llarowe. I really love that site for buying polish. They have great service and good prices on shipping. I have my eyes on Lady of the Lake next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts