Saturday, September 28, 2013

Nail Art: Daisies

Summer isn't my favorite season of the year, but I do love it and wasn't quite ready to let it go. This is my last hurrah for summer! The look was inspired by another instagram user: @AMKUCH15, her looks are amazing and she always has perfect nails. She did this design with a sky blue background, which I loved, but I decided to do it over a melon color instead, since that is what I had on. I like to call these, upgraded manicures.

 




I had planned on doing three flowers on each finger, but I made them too big! I just used a small nail art brush and a dotting tool to create the flowers over butter LONDON Trout Pout. Really simple and cute design. I don't think I made it quite as perfectly as @AMKUCH15, but I think it looks nice. Now, that I got my last summer design out of the way, I think I can fully welcome the fall season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts