Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Swatch and Review of butter LONDON: Trout Pout

Trout Pout is a color from butter LONDON that I have been eying for quite some time. It is a pinky coral color with a smooth creamy finish. It is one of those interesting colors that could swat either more pink or more coral. I think I hesitated buying this because I wasn't sure how it would look on my skin tone. Turns out, it looks great! The website claims that it looks great on everyone and describes the color as a cantaloupe. I'm not sure it looks like a cantaloupe color, but I do think this color would look great on all skin types!




 

In these photos the color does lean a little more pink than it looks in real life. It really depends on the lighting, but I found it to be mostly pink, most of the time, while in some lights it definitely had more of an orangy hue to it. The polish was a little thin, I had to use three coats. It doesn't usually bother me when I have to use three coats, but for some reason I expect butter LONDON to do better since the price is so much more expensive. Great quality polish, there was no tackiness or balding. I just wish I had used this more in the summer! Of course I discover a great summer color just as fall is kicking in. Oh well, such is life. Hope you enjoy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts