Friday, September 13, 2013

How to follow me!

Many of you have asked how to follow my blog to ensure that you see all of my posts. This special entry is dedicated to just that. If you haven't heard of Bloglovin' and you enjoy reading lots of blogs, I suggest you go there now! Below is a screen shot of my homepage on Bloglovin', you can click on the picture and it will take you to the homepage where you can sign up. If you haven't heard of the site, it is a one stop shop to view all the blogs you love. It is a great tool for bloggers and readers alike. All you need to do is search for your favorite blog (Handtastic Intentions!) and follow. You can group all of your favorite blog types into the same category and view them that way if you like. For example, I have Fashion blogs grouped together, Nail Polish blogs grouped together etc. So, when I want to read my fashion blogs at once I only need to go to my Fashion blog group.




Below is the landing page for my blog within the Bloglovin' site. This is what it will look like after you search for my blog and click on it, but lucky for you I embedded the link in this image, so all you have to do is click on the picture. As you can see, I don't have that many "followers", but I would like to change that! I would appreciate it if you followed me! I have decided it is high time I start promoting my blog.



Another way to make sure you see all of my posts is to follow my Nailspiration board on Pinterest! I post all of my blog entries as well as other nail art that inspires me to this board. Below is a shot of what it looks like. I think most people know how Pinterest works, so I won't explain it. So if you don't like Bloglovin', but want to see all my posts, this is another way to do it.

 
If you enjoy reading my blog, I'm going to ask two things of you:

1. Please follow me!
2. Tell someone about my blog! Share the love! If you know someone who you think would like reading everything about nails and nail polish, let them know about my blog!

Thank you for indulging in my shameless self promotion. I will return to my regularly scheduled manicures shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts