Saturday, November 16, 2013

Nail Art: Glitter, Stripes and Flowers

Have you noticed how having different polish on each nail is becoming more and more popular? I wasn't sure I liked the trend until I saw a design inspired by Amkuch15 on instagram. Her nails are really popular on instagram, and I've enjoyed seeing her designs. The design I have for you today is inspired by her with a little twist. I think these colors really go well together! I used China Glaze Fancy Pants (blurple) and I'm not Lion (gold/silver) and Sally Hansen White On.






I'm not Lion is a polish I just got, and I have to say, I love it! This design is pretty easy. For my ring finger I painted it with I'm not Lion, let it dry then applied striping tape and pained White On over it. I removed the tape right away and then with a dotting tool created the flower. This isn't really fall/winter, but I needed a brighter color on my nails. So fun! I hope you like it! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts