Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Swatch and Review of butter LONDON: La Moss

Today I have butter LONDON's La Moss for your viewing pleasure! This beauty came in my Ipsy bag a couple of months ago. It is a half size sample, but the brush and quality are perfect. La Moss is what I would call an oxblood color, which translates to a brown tinted dark vampy red. This is a jelly, which means I had to apply several layers for it to be opaque. Below I actually applied 4 layer, but I went a little crazy, 3 is just fine.





These pictures were without top coat! It applies so evenly and dries so glossy, I almost don't want to add a top coat! I love this polish. I found absolutely no faults in it. I love the way it applies, I love the color, I love the fact that it is a jelly, I love the quality. For real, I love it. One of the best nail polishes I have gotten in my beauty subscription bags ever. The many layers weren't a problem for me, but if you are only a fan of one coaters, this one isn't for you. I will say though, the polish dries really quickly. Highly recommended and if you are lacking an oxblood in your polish collection, I would go for La Moss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts