Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Nail Art: White Roses

Today I have my creation for #nailartnov challenge: black and white. I was actually really excited about this challenge! I really like black and white looks, because it is really about the design rather than the color. I had a hard time deciding on what to do, but I settled on something I had seen and wanted to recreate for a while. I was inspired by Centralparkkitty and Nail_Art_N3rd on instagram for their rose designs in color, so I wanted to try it in just pure white. Here is what I came up with:





I used Rimmel Lasting Finish PRO in Black Satin for the background. Rimmel Lasting Finish PRO is my favorite drugstore polish and am so sad it is being discontinued! I need to stock up before they are all gone. Anyway, for the white roses, I used a dotting tool to add my layers and I used Sally Hansen White On. I don't know if you can see it well, but I also painted some leaves in a grey/green, OPI Nein!Nein!Nein! OK Fine! but it kind of blends in with the background. This design really didn't take me too long at all. I want to recreate this in color soon, but for now I really like the simple black and white. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts