Thursday, October 16, 2014

China Glaze All Aboard Collection Part II

All Aboard Collection Part II swatches and review are here!! I loved Part I, so I hoped to like Part II just as much! I have What Are You A-Freight Of?, All Aboard and Lug Your Designer Baggage today! I again decided to do a stamp on my accent nail and I used the same Born Pretty Store plate QA88. Reminder if you want to buy from the Born Pretty Store, you can use my code: HANDX31 for 10% off and they always have free shipping.

China-Glaze-All-Aboard-Collection


What Are You A-Freight Of? is a deep raisin color. It took me forever to decide what color this is. In some light it looks brown, but with a maroon hue. In other lighting, it looks maroon with a brown hue. So, I went for something else and raisin came to mind. It probably depends on your skin tone. I do love this color though and the combination with the stamp color I used (China Glaze Harvest Moon), I couldn't get enough. This was two very easy coats. Be careful not to get it on your cuticles though, it is hard to get off once it is on. These swatches have top coat only on the accent nail.

China-Glaze-What-Are-You-A-Freight-OF

China-Glaze-What-Are-You-A-Freight-OF-Review

China-Glaze-What-Are-You-A-Freight-OF-Swatch

China-Glaze-What-Are-You-A-Freight-OF-Swatches

The collection's namesake, All Aboard is a really beautiful muted dusky purple. It never looks blue, it is a true purple, and in a tone that is pretty unique. I really loved this shade as well. I only needed two coats and application was a breeze.

China-Glaze-All-Aboard

China-Glaze-All-Aboard-Review

China-Glaze-All-Aboard-Swatch

China-Glaze-All-Aboard-Swatches

Lug Your Designer Baggage is a nice brown creme with flakies in it! I don't really like brown polishes, but with the flakies, the color is transformed into something I actually love! I think this is my favorite from this second half of the collection! I only needed two coats again and the application was great.

China-Glaze-Lug-Your-Designer-Baggage

China-Glaze-Lug-Your-Designer-Baggage-Review

China-Glaze-Lug-Your-Designer-Baggage-Swatch

China-Glaze-Lug-Your-Designer-Baggage-Swatches

So all of the polishes I have from the All Aboard Collection are amazing. The colors are perfect for fall and the qualitiy is spot on. I didn't have a single formula issue with any and all were very close to 1 coat, but 2 to be safe. I am really glad I purchased this half of the collection and am thinking I might have to purchase the other half as well! My picks from this half are Choo-Choo Choose You, Lug Your Designer Baggage and Don't Get Derailed, though I love all of them! I will definitely be including some of these in my upcoming 10 Must Have Fall Colors! So, be on the lookout for that post soon. Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. I love the third one!!! Lovely polishes!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful accent nails. Really loving All Aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I think All Aboard would have to be my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, amazing job wit the accent nails. I think Lug your designer baggage is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I don't really like brown polishes either but you're right that those flakies really make the brown base pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! Your accent nails are so delicate and just the right amount of gorgeous. I love all of these for the Fall! Beautious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want Lug Your Designer Baggage. I'm totally loving browns this season. You accents are awesome just like with the first group. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look awesome!! I'm loving Lug Your Designer Baggage! Your swatches look lovely (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG. I frickin' love the gold stamped on the brown.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts