Friday, October 10, 2014

Finger Paints Masquerade Affair Collection Nail Art

I have some nail art using the entire Finger Paints Collection that I shared with you the other day! I love this collection, so I knew I needed to do nail art with it! I decided to do a tape mani so I could incorporate all of the colors! I think the end result was interesting, but I wish I would have mattified it!





The flakies kind of make the colors run together a bit, but I like the design. I was inspired by @Melcisme on Instagram. She does some interesting tape manis and I loved this shape she had for one of her looks. What do you think? It definitely reminds me of Mardi Gras. I'll have to remember to re-create something similar for next year! Hope you enjoyed this look! Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Related Posts