Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Frankenstein Drips

Today, I have a new to me technique. I have seen drips all over the place, but have never tried them myself. I was trying to think of another Halloween design, and I thought of drips in Frankenstein colors! I started with a base of Maybelline Color Show  Flash of Purple and added drips on Color Club Sunrise Canyon.

Halloween-Nail-Art


Frankenstein-Nail-Art

Frankenstein-Nail-Art-1

Halloween-Nails

After I did these, I saw that another girl in a facebook group I'm in did the same ones! I hadn't posted them yet or anything, so it was a funny coincidence. She mimicked hers off of the Goosebumps books by R.L. Stine. Remember those? I could totally see it after I read that. I thought these were a fun and slightly different look from the usual Halloween colors. What do you think? I hope you like these! Thanks for reading!

11 comments:

  1. I love this! I have been seeing lots of drips and it reminded me that I have never tried it before either. It's such a cute technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is super fun and surprisingly easy. I thought I was going to have to used a nail art brush, but I was good with just the dotting tool. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I can totally see Goosebumps in these! Awesome job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so great!! Love this colour combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't associate purple with Frankenstein to be honest! But you're right, it's a unusual Halloween colors combo. I like the drips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple is an excellent shade for Halloween and I totally get your inspiration!!! I loved R.L. Stine books and watched Goosebumps when I was younger! Oh those were the days, the best cartoons and shows were on tv!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! I really liked the off shoot of books from Goosebumps, I think it was called Fear Street. Those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know why I do, maybe because of Frankenstein's bride? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts