Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Perfect Fall Color

I can't help myself, I was going to save this color for a later post, but I need to share it with you now. Today I have a swatch of OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest. I love this color for fall! It is so beautiful and vampy! I've only ever used it for nail art and today I discovered it's beauty all on it's own. It is a gorgeous red/purple. The formula is great and I only needed two coats for full opacity. 

OPI-Every-Month-is-Oktoberfest


OPI-Every-Month-is-Oktoberfest-Swatch

OPI-Every-Month-is-Oktoberfest--Review

OPI-Every-Month-is-Oktoberfest-1

I just trimmed my nails, and for some reason, I love dark colors on shorter nails. I immediately grabbed for this color and I am loving it so much! I think this is still pretty widely available because it was such a popular shade. This came from the Germany Collection back in Fall of 2012. I thought that collection was amazing and this was one of the best colors to come from it. I hope you like this color! Be sure to come back tomorrow for Work Wear Wednesday! Thanks for reading.

6 comments:

  1. I share your opinion about darker colours and shorter nails! What a gorgeous polish from OPI. Love those shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like combinating those type of colours with light colours

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what it is, but short nails and dark colors are great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts