Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Nail Art: #31DC2014 Day 29 Supernatural

So, today is the day that everyone is finishing up the daily nail art challenge, as today is day 31. I, however and still finishing up a few, so stick with me here, I'll be finished soon! It will feel so great to complete this! Today, I have day 29, which was to be inspired by the supernatural. I've been watching Witches of East End, so that kind of influenced my decision here. I created a purple sky and hand painted one witch, but after doing so, I realized I had decals...lol. So, guess which one I painted! :) 





I'm sorry, again, the lighting is messed up. I am failing at prepping these posts ahead of time and I have less natural light in the day. I started with a base of Sinful Colors Enchanted then sponged on Orly Plum Noir and Butter London Scoundrel. Then I coated it with China Glaze Fairy dust and painted the witch with acrylic paint. The decal came in a Julep box last year. I am kind of meh about this one. I don't think this was a great design, but I don't really like drawing realistic things on my nails, because I'm not very good at it. I do like the background though. Let me know what you think in the comments! Thanks for reading!



See what other talented bloggers created here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts