Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sinful Colors Prosecco with Dupe Comparison

I have what has proved to be a difficult to find polish today. Sinful Colors Prosecco from the Sinful Shine line has exploded in popularity in the polish world. I had seen swatches of it and didn't really think too much about it, but when I saw only one left at my local drugstore, I decided to give it a go. I am really glad I did! It does take three coats to become opaque, but it has a nice and easy formula. It is a sort of nude leaning grey with gold/iridescent shimmer throughout. I also have a comparison to China Glaze Fast Track at the end. 

Sinful-Colors-Prosecco


Sinful-Colors-Prosecco-Review

Sinful-Colors-Prosecco-Swatch

Sinful-Colors-Prosecco-1

I am really glad I picked this up. It is a nice neutral to have on hand and  is pretty different from your typical nude or grey. If you see one at your local store, I would definitely encourage you to try it out! A lot of people have been asking if Prosecco is a dupe for China Glaze Fast Track, and it isn't. Fast Track is much more gold in tone and doesn't have that grey undertone that Prosecco does. In the swatches below, Prosecco looks more gold because the light picked up gold from Fast Track.

Prosecco-Fast-Track-Comparison

I hope you all like this post and fine it helpful! Thanks for reading!

11 comments:

  1. I need this polish! It is such a great neutral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I should probably look for it, but haven't just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it with all that shimer!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should! Though, it is probably hard to find now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They aren't dupes, but they sure are close! I guess I can stop pretending to look for Prosecco. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to have found your blog. Lovely nails, lovely photos! Pretty polish, I know the brand but never seen this beauty before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very close! I like Prosecco more though. I think it just works better with my skin tone though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome! Thank you! This one is a bit difficult to find now, but I imagine if you keep checking you will be able to find it soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts