Thursday, October 2, 2014

Nail Art: #31DC2014 Day 31 Honor Nails You Love

My last 31 Day Nail Art Challenge post!! I was inspired by someone I have mentioned on this blog before! The Nailasaurus is amazing, and I love her work. She does beautiful work and has a wide variety of designs. Her line work deserves much respect and I attempted to recreate one of my favorites! When I first saw this, I thought it was achieved with tape, but no, she freehand painted it! She just painted with all nail polish, but I did my lines with acrylic paint first because it is easier to control, then I went over it with Lancome Ginger Swing. The black I used was Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Black Satin (discontinued), but it doesn't matter what black you use. 






Mine didn't turn out as well as hers, but I tried! Doing this just makes me realize how amazing she is at painting tiny lines. Hers are so precise! This took me a while and I am not positive I could recreate this on both hands, but I am glad I tried it. 

I cannot believe this is the last post for the 31 day challenge! I will definitely have a re-cap post to go over what I liked, what challenged me, my favorites and those I struggled to post! Thanks for stopping by and supporting me through this challenge! I love all of your words of encouragement!




See what other talented bloggers created here:

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love your recreation - that ring finger design is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Your freehand skills are really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job with these! Every bit as beautiful as the original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing! You did a fantastic job with the lines! Congrats on finishing the challenge too (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. You too! It was quite a challenge! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thank you! The Nailasaurus is so talented, I love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I think the challenge helped me practice a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous! Great job and I've so enjoyed seeing all of your challenge manis! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a stunning look! You executed it really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks amazing! I thought you did this with tape before I read the post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous job, this is really something!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts